Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sims 3  (Read 1117 times)

Offline summersong

Sims 3
« on: November 02, 2011, 11:34:51 AM »
Let's see, I've gotten this game at a local Walmart along with exspansions pack called "Sims 3 Pets" and "Sims 3 Late Night". Sims 3 is basically -- well, er-- It's pretty complicated. It's like RPG but, you control different people (you can make them total jerks, happy people, flirts and weirdos), make their personality, choose their appearance. It's an entertaining game because all you do is control a person's life in the game.

I created "YUI" on the Sims 3. The 6 traits I used for her are ... Virtuoso, Loves the Outdoors, Good, Friendly, Easily Impressed and Artistic. (I was thinking of using clumsy and childish but decided not to)

So far in the game, she's gotten a job in the music industry business (Typical YUI!). She resides an apartment and has a Shiba Inu named Kiba. She's adopted a girl and I named the girl Natsumi (because I love the summer). I don't intend her to get married in the game because ... I just don't feel like it?  :sry

Watch Sims 3 walkthroughs or trailers on youtube to get a sense of what the game is like. It's a PC game but there's also a xbox version and ps3 along with a DS version?

And for all you YUI fanboys, I would recommend buying this game because here's the catch -- you can make yourself in the game and YUI. AND YOU CAN GET MARRIED. And of course, have babies  :suki

Offline bo_thug

Sims 3
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 08:00:38 PM »
hmm. i made a YUI-like character once, but then my game got corrupted. so, i had to reinstall the game all over again; from the base game up till the latest expansion pack, Pets.

oh, it's definitely an awesome game! i've been a fan of The Sims series since its first generation came out! it's a total must for social outcasts like myself. :P

Offline keisukeryo

Sims 3
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 01:55:08 PM »
my brother have the Pets expansion pack, the horse makes you look like warrior or something but the basic was like the normal Sims 3, have you ever played Sims 3 Medieval? so many quests...orz...

try download some free stuffs from the internet, could possible find cool ones, mostly from Chinese creators,
I want to play the world travel ones looks interesting...orz...

Offline bo_thug

Sims 3
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 01:43:18 PM »
The Sims Medieval is NOT part of The Sims 3, although it has that basic elements from The Sims 3. it's an entirely different, standalone Sims game and therefore NOT an expansion of The Sims 3. thank you. :)

Offline Ids

Sims 3
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 06:45:46 AM »
Yeah I used to play this game too.. I tried to make YUI too, but she never looked real and those sims are always too tall to look like YUI  =P  In the end it got pretty boring though...