Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Where Is The Best Place To Get Her Single  (Read 2406 times)

Offline atheon

Where Is The Best Place To Get Her Single
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2006, 08:01:38 AM »
Quote from: "ItIsHerWhoDidIt"
i recieved her singles from yesasia already, i gotta say, NICE, so i'd encourage u to get it from yesasia if u cant find it anywhere in malaysia
Already ordered her album from them=D damn expensive =/ never bought any cd 3x more exp in my whole life then usuall ones  :lol: kinda scare if theres overseas version........=x

Today i'm gonna go tower records and check it, and maybe go singapore to do some survey next week........

Offline ItIsHerWhoDidIt

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2006, 10:21:16 AM »
i guess we do have to sacrifice for some good music.. :(         

go on looking!! yay!

Offline atheon

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2006, 01:01:06 AM »
Just came back to Sg. Wang, nobody tells me that the Tower Records at KL Plaza under renovation, went there for nothing zzzzzzzz......but, i went to the other Tower Records at  Lot 10, no YUI's stuff. Got a lot of japanese CDs though, but those newer ones such as (miss)understood and Love cook still unavailable......

on the other hand, went to 3 MNG stores still couldnt find a decent jacket......haih.....next stop will be at singapore  :P

Offline ItIsHerWhoDidIt

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2006, 08:41:00 AM »
lol, they dont even have love cook? jokers, i got my copy of Love Cook in taiwan last year..on december

Offline atheon

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2006, 08:40:47 PM »
Went to HMV at Singapore last week, their cds are freaking expensive~!!!! But they have alot of japanese cds, well i suggest buy it online better.......imported cds cost around $79 which is roughly USD 35-40  :angry:

HOWEVER, no YUI's singles or album, i checked twice under the 'Y' section haha.....

Offline Risa

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2006, 09:10:49 PM »
I can't order from Yesasia :'(       ;-; ;-; ;-;
So unfair!!! Maybe.. my friend can order something for me :)

Offline atheon

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2006, 08:50:45 AM »
Well dunno whether this is the place to ask, since i'm lazy to create a new thread....

I got 'from me to you' on Mac 2nd from yesasia, however the cd is damaged, well actually a small fragment at the tip of the cover (upper right corner) broke and i think its gonna fall out soon  <_< I contacted customer service and asked for replacement, and they replied this:

Please kindly send the defective item, with the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) xxxx-xxxxxxx written on the parcel, to the following address:

YesAsia.com (Hong Kong) Limited
(Attn.: Customer Service Department)
Block A & B, 3/F., Wui Wah Building,
1035 Yee Kuk West Street,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong

Upon receipt of your returning parcel, we will arrange shipping you a replacement and reimburse the postage cost for the return in the form of YesAsia Credit. Please note that we will only bear the cost if the package is sent via regular air mail. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I'm not really familiar with mailing stuff, does this means that i just go to the post office and tell them i wanna send my package via regular air mail and write the RMA on the package? Should i pay anything first??? Do i have to insert the receipt in the package?

Hope you guys can help me  :unsure:         

Offline AditZ

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2006, 09:29:12 PM »
Actually I never have experience like this but I trust Yesasia, no doubt. I think you should pay for the airmail first. I dunno how to send things in your country but I guess maybe you should come to the post office and ask for more information. About the receipt, it won't wrong if you have a copy of that. Just to be sure that anythings fine.

Offline atheon

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2006, 09:55:29 PM »
Tommorow i'll go to post office and ask the staffs there......i trust yesasia but not our country's mail service......=/ our pos laju = post lambat  :ph43r: since they only accept standard air mail guess i had to pray that the package arrives on time.

btw, the receipt is the shipment list they insert in the package right? Think i'll send it back together with the cd, with many many layers of those buble sheets......

Offline AditZ

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2006, 10:02:04 PM »
Are you Indonesian too? I thought you're malay. :blink:         

Indonesian mailing system is sucks too. My latest CD, Younha - My Lover was damaged by them. Not yesasia. I'm sure of this because my friend who ordered me the CD got the CD in perfect condition and he sent me through post office and is damaged. There's a posibility for that. If you're Indonesian, try to use TIKI. I think its safer though expensive.

Think i'll send it back together with the cd, with many many layers of those buble sheets......

You SHOULD do that! :)

Offline atheon

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2006, 10:12:11 PM »
Nola i'm Malaysian-chinese  :P          Then you are not sending back your cd ah? Well if haven't past the 14 days mark   :lol:

Offline AditZ

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2006, 03:19:17 AM »
No, because the damaged not cause by Yesasia. :)         

Send it back quick! :lol:

Offline atheon

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2006, 01:02:06 PM »
Went to the post office just now, and tell them i wanna send it via standard air mail....thats all  :P          i'm kinda surprised that i only had to pay RM 6.55, around USD 2 only :unsure:          hope that it will arrive at Hong Kong within a month haha.......