Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: blackdog offering help  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Revla_Skybreaker

blackdog offering help
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2011, 10:31:55 PM »
Wow, you're great blackdog-san!
My Question :
If you had a chance to go overseas for a vacation, what country do you want to visit?

-------
Anyway after it is being translated, where should we send this question?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:33:45 PM by Revla_Skybreaker »

Offline blackdog819

blackdog offering help
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2011, 11:38:28 PM »
Quote from: "xerith"
Thank you very much for helping us translate Blackdog! BTW, a question for you, where are you from? How come your Japanese is so good? :)

Anyway, here are some of my questions for YUI which I would appreciate if you could help me translate. Thank you.

1. What is the most memorable thing that your fans has done for you or given you to date? Why is it so memorable?

2. If you had one day to spend with your fans, what would you want to do with them (apart from anything music-related)?

3. If you were invited to perform only one song at a country where they have not heard of your music at all, which song would you choose out of all your songs and why?

4. Were you surprised by the difference in fans behaviour in Japan and overseas? Do you prefer your fans to be more attentive and appreciate your music quietly or be more vocal in displaying their adoration for you? (I'm sure both types of fans love you equally as much though).
I'm Japanese :sry

1.YUIさん、今までファンの人がしてくれたことやプレゼントで、一番印象的で記憶に残っているものは何ですか?そしてそれは何故ですか?

2.もしYIUさんが1日ファンの人と過ごすとしたら、彼らと何をしてみたいですか?(音楽に関係なくても構いません)

3.もしYUIさんが海外に招待されて、1曲だけ歌うとします。彼らはYUIさんの曲を聴いたことがありません。YUIさんは自身の曲の中からどの曲を選びますか?またその理由も教えて下さい。

4.YUIさんは日本と海外のファンの違いに驚きましたか?丁寧に静かに音楽を聴いてくれる方と、もっと応援の声をかける方、どちらがいいですか?(私はどちらも同じくYUIさんを応援してると確信してます。)
Quote from: "Revla_Skybreaker"
Wow, you're great blackdog-san!
My Question :
If you had a chance to go overseas for a vacation, what country do you want to visit?

-------
Anyway after it is being translated, where should we send this question?
YUIさんに質問です。海外で休暇を過ごすチャンスがあったら、どこの国に行きたいですか?

reply to @BP_25th on twitter :good
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:40:16 PM by blackdog819 »

Offline xerith

blackdog offering help
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2011, 02:09:11 AM »
Thank you Blackdog! Oops... you're Japanese... no wonder :) It would have taken me days to translate it (i.e. not in time for the deadline) and my reliance on Google Translate would make the result laughable. So thanks again!

Offline fararibmw

blackdog offering help
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2011, 02:10:28 AM »
not gonna ask anything here. But in regards to some questions asked here, i really want to know YUI's answer to them! Especially blackmagic's question

hope some of our members questions gets asked
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 02:11:42 AM by fararibmw »

Offline Kikino!

blackdog offering help
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2011, 02:51:38 AM »
Guys if you wanna send more questions please send a message/mention to blackdogs twitter

@blackdog819

Offline GenSeiKai

blackdog offering help
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 05:27:09 AM »
I want to ask YUI that " YUI-san Have you ever been really angry?Why?" please help me translate this question thank you:D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 05:27:53 AM by GenSeiKai »

Offline MonkOfWar

blackdog offering help
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 06:18:27 PM »
Greetings Blackdog. Kiki has mentioned you quite a few times in the past, concerning various YUI related interviews and TV appearances - yet only now you've appeared here in YL!

Anyway, here's my question which I will also be posting on your Twitter, self translated - please change it if you think it's gramatically out of order?

From Monk of War, England

YUI now uses Martin acoustic guitars. Will we see her Fender acoustic again?

[Monk of War, 英国]
今YUIさんはMartinアコギいつもを使ってました。 あのFenderアコギはまた見えますか?

Thanks

EDIT - just posted on your Twitter, tell me what you think. おねがい!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 06:21:41 PM by MonkOfWar »

Offline Kikino!

blackdog offering help
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2011, 07:41:18 AM »
Okay, deadline for this is over so... closed.

Thanks a lot blackdog for your help.