Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: blackdog offering help  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Kikino!

blackdog offering help
« on: October 01, 2011, 01:51:42 PM »
B=PASS is asking YUI fans to send questions to YUI, and blackdog said he was willing to help translaing.
If there is anything you want to ask YUI, write it here and blackdog will help us to translate ^ _^

He thinks YUI will be happy to receive questions from overseas too.

After that, send a twitt with the question to @BP_25th
Deadline for sending question to bpass is 2 october 9 p.m Japan time so you better hurry xD
mm on a second thought...since there is so little time.
Just send a DM directly to blackdog.
@blackdog819

But make sure you think of a good question.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 01:54:10 PM by Kikino! »

Offline gacon

blackdog offering help
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 03:41:08 PM »
Can I write here? I dont have any twitter account . Sorry :(
Actually, there are so many question I want to ask....

-----
My question:
YUI-san , on the side of music ,have you ever felt jealous of someone's talent and thought that you never could catch them up?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 04:10:39 PM by gacon »

Offline Cybergeron89

blackdog offering help
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 04:05:59 PM »
How would i send him a  dm/question if he's not following me?..

Offline blackmagic

blackdog offering help
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 04:21:29 PM »
This question almost immediately appears in my mind ^^
"Have you ever felt dissatisfied with some of your songs or when its respondents are not good? If yes, how did you feel?"

Offline condorfan95

blackdog offering help
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 04:21:56 PM »
Q:

I feel so different when I hear your song after New York vacation. That feeling likes your Good-bye days lyric "Ima kawaru ki ga suru / Kinou made ni so long", ne ?

Offline Kikino!

blackdog offering help
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 04:26:20 PM »
Quote from: "gacon"
YUI-san , on the side of music ,have you ever felt jealous of someone's talent and thought that you never could catch them up?
YUIさんに質問です。音楽において、誰かの才能に嫉妬したり追いつけない思いを感じたことがありますか?

If you wanna send the question.. make a twitter acccount ^_^

---
holy cow so many questions already.... ill ask him maybe he can come and post here  @@
gotta sleep
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 04:29:36 PM by Kikino! »

Offline condorfan95

blackdog offering help
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 04:31:33 PM »
Kikino ! -san, yoroshiku onegaishimasu ! *look down* :">

Offline Kikino!

blackdog offering help
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 04:33:16 PM »
@condorfan95: Sorry I dont understand your question...

Offline condorfan95

blackdog offering help
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 04:40:59 PM »
ohh, don't worry. My meaning is When I hear her song after her New York vacation (Again, It's all too much -> now) I feel different, it does not likes her style of 2005 -> before My short stories album.

Because of my feeling, so, I can't describe my Q so good and orginal for you. Gomenasai ne !

Offline blackdog819

blackdog offering help
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 04:59:10 PM »
Quote from: "blackmagic"
This question almost immediately appears in my mind ^^
"Have you ever felt dissatisfied with some of your songs or when its respondents are not good? If yes, how did you feel?"
YUIさんの曲について、不満だったり反応がよくなかったりすることを感じたことがありますか?もしあるとしたらどのように感じますか?
Quote from: "condorfan95"
Q:

I feel so different when I hear your song after New York vacation. That feeling likes your Good-bye days lyric "Ima kawaru ki ga suru / Kinou made ni so long", ne ?
私がリフレッシュ休暇後に聴いたYUIさんの曲は、それまでととても違った印象を受けました。それはGood-bye daysの歌詞にある「今変わる気がする 昨日までにso long」みたいな気持なのでしょうか?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 05:00:14 PM by blackdog819 »

Offline ristinikov

blackdog offering help
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 05:37:09 PM »
Q:

in your earlier albums and singles, you talked a lot of things about  dream, future, and something like that. but in recent singles and albums, i felt you rarely put dream and future topic in your song. what is it means your dream already come true?

greetings from the entire YUI Lover in Indonesia

Offline gotchi

blackdog offering help
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 06:34:15 PM »
...everyone's questions are so serious hhahaha....i will ask some fun/silly questions then!

Thank you blackdog agaaaaain!

here are some of mine...
1) YUI-san has her driver's license now right? What type of music does she like to listen to while she drives ?

Ah this next question is a bit selfish + complicated...but I'll ask anyway
2) YUI-san, I am happy you wore the LED glasses during the Hong Kong concert! I was the es.car dancer from Canada. Dancing is hard but fun. What style of dance would you like try?

....I'll try to think of some serious questions after I get some sleep..

Azmi actually helped me translate one but I'd thought I'd share with everyone:
- i asked if she's interested in learning a new language, if so which language?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 06:40:45 PM by gotchi »

Offline blackdog819

blackdog offering help
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 09:14:59 PM »
Quote from: "ristinikov"
Q:

in your earlier albums and singles, you talked a lot of things about  dream, future, and something like that. but in recent singles and albums, i felt you rarely put dream and future topic in your song. what is it means your dream already come true?

あなたの初期のアルバムやシングルで、たくさんの夢や将来について語っていましたね。でも最近はあまりそういう曲があまり無いように感じます。これはYUIさんの夢がすでに叶ったということでしょうか?インドネイアから、いつも応援しています。
Quote from: "gotchi"
...everyone's questions are so serious hhahaha....i will ask some fun/silly questions then!

Thank you blackdog agaaaaain!

here are some of mine...
1) YUI-san has her driver's license now right? What type of music does she like to listen to while she drives ?

Ah this next question is a bit selfish + complicated...but I'll ask anyway
2) YUI-san, I am happy you wore the LED glasses during the Hong Kong concert! I was the es.car dancer from Canada. Dancing is hard but fun. What style of dance would you like try?

....I'll try to think of some serious questions after I get some sleep..

Azmi actually helped me translate one but I'd thought I'd share with everyone:
- i asked if she's interested in learning a new language, if so which language?
1)YUIさんは運転免許を持っていましたよね。運転中にどんなタイプの音楽を聴くのが好きですか?

2)YUIさん、香港ライブの時es.carで私がプレゼントしたLEDサングラスをかけてくれてありがとう!私はカナダから参加したes.carダンサーです。ダンスは難しかったけど、とても楽しかったです。ところで、どんなスタイルのダンスをやってみたいですか?
Quote from: "ristinikov"
Q:

Sorry,I made a mistake :shock

インドネイア
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 09:25:10 PM by blackdog819 »

blackdog offering help
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2011, 09:34:54 PM »
Im not gonna lie, I think I love you blackdog XD

Offline xerith

blackdog offering help
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2011, 10:12:11 PM »
Thank you very much for helping us translate Blackdog! BTW, a question for you, where are you from? How come your Japanese is so good? :)

Anyway, here are some of my questions for YUI which I would appreciate if you could help me translate. Thank you.

1. What is the most memorable thing that your fans has done for you or given you to date? Why is it so memorable?

2. If you had one day to spend with your fans, what would you want to do with them (apart from anything music-related)?

3. If you were invited to perform only one song at a country where they have not heard of your music at all, which song would you choose out of all your songs and why?

4. Were you surprised by the difference in fans behaviour in Japan and overseas? Do you prefer your fans to be more attentive and appreciate your music quietly or be more vocal in displaying their adoration for you? (I'm sure both types of fans love you equally as much though).