Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: JLPT Results  (Read 2375 times)

Offline xerith

JLPT Results
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:28:48 AM »
Hi,

Did any of you take the JLPT exams? Gauging from how efficient some of you translate YUI's posts, I guess some of you are already quite high level right?

So did anyone just get their results back from the July 2011 exam? I'm still waiting for my results... nail biting nervous... haha

Xerith

Offline dankosoul

JLPT Results
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 10:10:37 AM »
What are this JLPT exams?

Offline kyousukeminato

JLPT Results
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 06:57:03 AM »
Uhh no -,-

Offline kyousukeminato

JLPT Results
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 04:25:39 AM »
I changed my mind... I will take the exam on Dec 4th :suki

Offline xerith

JLPT Results
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 11:17:49 PM »
Quote from: "kyousukeminato"
I thought the registration period was already over? I guess the cut off dates differ for different countries...

Good luck with your exam. Area you self-taught or are you learning from someone/somewhere?

My results STILL haven't come out yet...  @@ dunno why getting the score for a set of MCQ questions would take that long... haha
Quote from: "dankosoul"
JLPT exams is an official japanese language test conducted twice a year worldwide. It is MCQ format (thank god!) and ranges from extremely easy at Level N5 to very difficult (for us beginners) at Level N1.

If you are interested, you can find more information at the following website:
http://www.jlpt.jp/e/index.html
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 11:25:44 PM by xerith »

Offline dankosoul

JLPT Results
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 11:00:02 AM »
Quote from: "xerith"
Quote from: "kyousukeminato"
I thought the registration period was already over? I guess the cut off dates differ for different countries...

Good luck with your exam. Area you self-taught or are you learning from someone/somewhere?

My results STILL haven't come out yet...  @@ dunno why getting the score for a set of MCQ questions would take that long... haha
Quote from: "dankosoul"
JLPT exams is an official japanese language test conducted twice a year worldwide. It is MCQ format (thank god!) and ranges from extremely easy at Level N5 to very difficult (for us beginners) at Level N1.

If you are interested, you can find more information at the following website:
http://www.jlpt.jp/e/index.html
Oh wow this is really kewl, I certainly check it out and will be taking it as I learn Japanese.

Offline kyousukeminato

JLPT Results
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 01:19:49 PM »
No, the registration is valid until last 17 september in my country :p so i sign for it 2 days before the due date... And now still waiting for December 4th for the second exams :cool
Oh i forget, i study by myself with some help from my sensei and of course the "internet" haha and some of books about how to learn japanese... :cool
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 01:22:00 PM by kyousukeminato »

Offline xerith

JLPT Results
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 11:25:41 PM »
Wow study by yourself ka? I only studied by myself up to N5 level (previously known as JLPT 4 level). From there onwards, I couldn't cope myself and had to attend lessons. Good luck with your exams in December :)

Offline keikochan4

JLPT Results
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 05:29:06 AM »
I took the exam a year ago and I was self-studying all the time. I passed N3, but English is not my motherlanguage so I don't think, I can translate interviews. :(

Offline ravenmikami

JLPT Results
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 11:16:11 PM »
Waiting for the N5 result in March :)

Offline xerith

JLPT Results
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 12:44:57 AM »
Normally during the period of extensive wait is when I would always wonder how come it takes so long to mark MCQs :)

Offline kinoko617

JLPT Results
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 08:23:39 PM »
the result will update on Feb. maybe.