Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "NO BONDING'  (Read 3080 times)

Offline SoraHikari

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2010, 05:01:51 PM »
^ i thought so too XD but then i copied and pasted and discovered a sentence.

@Jam: nowhere in Aron's comment says that you needed 3-digit posts to share your thoughts. you're just implying that.

Offline warook

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2010, 11:04:39 PM »
^Yeah! I Agree. I think we should just move on and start again. We have already know and understand(at least) each other thoughts and opinions. Saying bad words to each other or arguing to each other isn't healthy for this community. If Aaron said something mean, then we should forgive him. And for Aaron, I guess all the nonparticipating members have already realized their mistakes after reading your sentiments.

That's what friends are for!

Let's learn from our mistakes and rebuild our FRIENDSHIP (and this forum) again!  :clap  :clap

ALL HAIL YUI-LOVER.com and all the CONTRIBUTORS/TRANSLATORS/ADMIN/ADV MEMBERS/MEMBERS/LEECHERS?

Spread Love on Christmas Season!

Offline aron94

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2010, 12:07:03 AM »
Quote from: "ShizukaSakura"
Quote from: "aron94"
Quote from: "Sevhenko Vytchkov"
Quote from: "aron94"
SERIOUSLY, YOU ALL THISS LEECHERS, CAN JUST GO AND DIE, AND JOIN OTHER FORUMS.
FAGGOTS!~

for being loyal to YUI. this is what i call good fans
Really? Really?
With that, you just launched yourself into fan dumb territory; your statement is invalidated.

And to think I once thought the site was populated solely by friendly and welcoming people. Oh, I was wrong.

Are you so dumb?
Very uncalled for. (I know it's not to me, but still.) ==
It's like your intentions are to insult us with such words.
We all know where you're coming from.

I shall keep my mouth shut until there is a reasonable time for me to speak about these things.

Okay, First of all, I am sorry for my harsh and rude words, please accept my sincere apology. Gomenasai~~
You know some times I get to angry, any words will just shoot out, some times i just cant keep my cool.

@jam, if you are saying some time people forgot to say thanks, you go and see how many YUI, Staff, Hisashi and other diary, The comment is getting lesser and lesser. I dont know how active are you in the past, maybe even not very active, some of us here had gone thru the YUI Hiatus, and know how the forum had changed from the past few years. some times you just dont know how we feel. we did so much to share YUI love, what we want is that, you guys can say thanks and make some small contributions. thats all,Kikino got really pissed when no people want to participate in the DVD campaign. ask yourself jam, did you participate? it's just a one min, post and thats it.
and looking at this half dead forum, we have been thinking about activities you guys can participate! so that the forum can go back to its previous glory!.

Offline Ids

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2010, 02:34:10 AM »
I 100% know where this is coming from Aron, even though I'm not even here for THAT long I also saw this forum die out a bit (sadly, I cannot say that I did my everything to keep it alive...) you see, I might even have changed in an inactive member myself. But I dont wanna be harsh, but putting up nice activites won't bring YUI-lover back to it's formal glory. Its always YUI herself and her fame that will keep luring more members. I mean, we all found this place AFTER we started to like YUI... And if people don't wanna come here anymore it's their own will and  right to do so...
As for the leeches part, I see your point... One example is the fanbook i once made, spending a lot of money, people not even saying thank you to me for sending it to YUI.. Sometimes even getting angry because they submitted  too late and blaming it on me etc. But on the other hand, 30 'thank you' comments on each staff/YUI diary wouldn ot make this place better either... And all you can do is to confince the newer members to grow into active contributing YL'ers, right?

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2010, 09:43:36 AM »
@ jam : i think your missing the point its not about YUI ( well not from my point of view) nowhere have i mentioned visiting the fansite = love for YUI. Its all about the fansite/forum!  If i was not clear about that Im sorry for my poor english skills (being born and raised in England double shame XD)

All i have said is that the community has changed and imo not for the better. To all that were offended at aron's first post the fact you are reading it means you do spend time in the forum, if you post here then definately not a lurker. It was more of a way to release the anger at such members. I personally am urked when new members bump really old topics, however, it is necessary as sometimes they dont have the file and someone needs to reupload.

Trust me I have been here for the whole time of YL bar 2 months. I do not have a high post count considering how much time i've been here so I can't say much about people just hit and run (hold my hands up). Its just if there is no one commenting just a simple thanks there is less incentive for people to share their info in the future and that would hurt the community.

I asked this question on the IRC would you betray YL for 10secs of meeting YUI in person. I answered no because I love this forum maybe more than YUI  :X Ok fair enough that most said they would XD but they still love this site.

Also about the IRC although there are long periods of silence most of the time its because we are searching for YUI news or doing something else. I just leave it on in the background and check once a while. It definately is one of the quickest way of finding new YUI news. We dont just talk about YUI basically anything, I downloaded a film recently due to a youtube link of a song in it. So you dont know what you may find in it.

tl:dr oldfag saying this thread has nothing to do with YUI. Its all about YUI_lover

Offline ShizukaSakura

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2010, 08:07:07 PM »
Apology accepted. I understand.
It's a shame. You may not know. Many individuals may come back, bringing the forum to life.
At least it's alive. That's what I like about this forum. It's always active, I've never seen any other forum as active this one. :D

Offline Jam

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2010, 09:36:39 PM »
@ Panda Sorry. Maybe i have misinterpreted the true nature of what you are saying. Anyways i hope we do come to a compromise. If it's the new members that are pissing you off, at least educate them on the proper ethnics. For example. If someone asks for a re-upload in a manner  which you deem is rude, you can always tell them to say "please" and "thank you" first before giving them another alternative mirror. At least they would learn from it- The suspense and anxiousness to get their downloads quick kills them.

On a side note, Your heaven is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

Offline br4d137

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2010, 02:54:23 AM »
Woooooahhhhhhhhh...... this is new...

dude aron.. much respect... but u cant directly call ppl names and everything... This is a serious discussion and debating page.. not a place to lash out at people

focus ur topic to what u believe in and what u can prove and "debate" ... going around and  calling people that dont talk as much leechers and faggots isnt really a debate or discussion.

and u cant throw around new members and implying authoriy over them because u been here longer or helped more with the forum.

I can agree with what your are saying... and many time and many years this has happened and i feel the same fustration.. but we can just go and throw ourselves and yell at people...

seriously... if u think about it... you ranting at the people that dont contribute or just come here and leech... they honestly dont give a **** about what you are saying...and probably wont read it..

but the people that do... the ones that do care.. will read this and comment... only to be bashed away..

aron.. people will come and go... sadly sometime not at their own will or want... u cant put everyone in the same bucket and yell at them... they all have their lives..and a choice...

like i always said about anything in life..

if u are doing something good for people only to get recognized, appreciated, or undersood... then stop..

because no where does it say youwill recieve these things... and most of the time we will never.. ur gonna end up blowing a blood vessel

do it because you want to do it for yourself... you post it because you want to post it.. or ur posting it bc u want to spread the love or good of something... and it makes you happy

if u feel unappreciated or anyways unhappy about what you are doing... then just dont do it any more... or go and do it only for the people that care... dont post it publicly anymore..

but if we do that then the structure will cease to exist. there wont be a forum or a fansite..

a forum is a community of donations and charity... u dont donate for gratificationof others... just the gratification for yourself... remember that

Offline aron94

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2010, 03:02:53 AM »
I know brad. I apologize for what i say.
I totally agree with you, those who read this is the one that really care for the forum. maybe its me...... I am just to anxious to get YL back to the previous glory. I should spare a thought for the other members.

Offline br4d137

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2010, 04:09:34 AM »
dont worry man... its just a forum down time... we have ups and downs... u already survived the haitus... it just comes and goes... just wait for the next album

Deleted User

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2010, 12:03:13 PM »
I've been here less than a year ... and always had in mind that the work you all do here is important and deserves the recognition of all ... Whenever I visit a topic, I must thank for the content posted ... if not for you, I could hardly know about our dear YUI, simply because there are no reliable sources or updated in Portuguese, for example ... I would like to contribute more, but I know nothing about Japanese ...

Anyway, what I mean is that it doesn't help getting so ... the only thing left is to do the best we can, hoping to keep the forum alive and spread YUI love, since that is the purpose of the forum ...

I sincerely hope everything goes fine and you feel better about it, Aaron... ^^

Offline j.k

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2010, 03:01:26 PM »
Believe it or not, ever since I joined this forum, I've had it bookmarked and EVERYTIME I come online, I'll make sure I click that bookmark.

Although I don't post much (well, I used to post alot, but not anymore), but I'm always here. You know why I stopped posting? Over the time, the people you know in the forum just left or became inactive.

All those voting stuff? I didn't make a post, but it doesn't mean I didn't vote.

Sometimes I don't see the point of posting my opinions anymore, because no one's going to bother reading it or reply. It's like I've became a total stranger to the forum or some sort. Well, that's my reason.

Who knows how many others are there just like me? Not posting, doesn't mean they're not here right?

Still, all these are their choices. If people just choose not to do anything for whatever reason, then I guess there's nothing we can do about it right? Throwing tantrum around ain't gonna help it either.

But then, I've to admit, I did not contribute ANYTHING to the forum, so I guess you can just call me a leecher.

The forum now, is actually A WHOLE LOT, better than the previous year, and I mean it. Back then when many of the members stopped visiting the forum ( due to YUI's hiatus), those were real tough times.

But even during those times, the admins were trying to bring this forum back alive, and they didn't utter a word. Look at YUI-Lover now. SO MUCH has changed over these few years, and I can only hope it continues to grow better.

(No names mentioned at this point of the post)

Well, the only thing I could do is probably say a big THANKS! to all the people that made this forum a better place and holding it together.

Thanks~

Ps. : Remember, no swearing in YUI-Lover. It's a rule, (no idea who made that rule) and was passed on for generations. The admins not saying anything doesn't mean the rule does not exist.

Offline Jan-Rarufu

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2010, 10:53:29 PM »
Wew! Its like reading a novel or movie here :), i like it when knowing other people's thoughts and opinions, .
:)

And now lets just end this with a good ending and with a sequel i guess...Banzai! Long live our Beloved YUI,YLers and this Forum! :)

Sometimes it is good having this kind of debate to spice up this forum.

Offline *simply_kawaii*

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2010, 10:40:33 PM »
Woah. I'm clueless on the things that were happening to YL nowadays. I've been inactive for months. I miss those days when I get to chat with fellow YL members on the chatbox below the header.

One thing that I just want to say is that..just hang in there guys (admins, mods, contributors, members --everyone who struggle to keep this forum alive). I've seen how the forum has experienced changes and improvements and kudos to you guys for that! :)

Even I myself isn't much of a contributor lately, I hope that you'll continue doing what you love without asking something in return but ending up gaining something from it -- happiness from sharing the YUI love. After all, this forum/community that I decided to join years ago is still full of friendly and warm-hearted people right? Even though some of us were not around anymore or just inactive, don't waver in giving your best in every post that you create (blog/diary translations). Because you know in your heart that you contributed something important not only in the YL community but to other groups as well and by means of that, you can make more people get to know YUI which is what we really want to happen.

Continue on spreading the YUI love. :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 08:29:34 PM by *simply_kawaii* »

Offline Kikino!

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2010, 07:26:02 AM »
I think this no bonding problem is good.. we did the fanbook and shake my heart collaboration lololo
some of the most epic achievements ever XD

we are not many but the few left are the best :good