Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "NO BONDING'  (Read 3081 times)

Offline aron94

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 05:59:03 PM »
Quote from: "ShizukaSakura"
^ Really. I have to agree with Jam.
When I see or hear swearing, I'm basically put off easily.
Everyone has a choice in life, you know. ==
If we want a DVD, then we vote, if not then we don't.
Same with YL 4.0, some of us would love to participate but some of us don't have access to everything.
Translation: I would love to help and translate but Japanese is not very common language to learn in this area.

So, you shouldn't really blow up on us. It's all about choices here. ==
You can ignore the swearing you know. I dont mind if no one is participating in any of the cast or what, even one comment like, "goodluck guys, hope its a success" will be good too. i didnt force anyone to participate, it your own wish,
and Sakura, its not about the voting, its just a simple posting of comment in the official website. if we are a forum, we should work as one, not only come and take news and leech.
As a member, you should think of ways to help the forum and take part in activities actively. even if you dont wanna join, a few encouraging words is great too.

I am still giving you guys choice, but just one comment on the official website isnt that difficult right? its just a min of your live!?] cmon people!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 06:01:43 PM by aron94 »

Offline Jan-Rarufu

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 06:38:21 PM »
I understand your point Aron but plz dont be harsh,, I am just a newbie here but now as a Yui lover i will participate on every activities as i can and to get along wid u guys and so the others must do so lets make time... X-mas is nearing so lets Mighty Bond YLers!

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 08:55:18 PM »
@ jam : you can see number of visitors visiting everyday has dropped alot since hiatus (yes I am that sad Im on YL all day looking at how many people are on) Maybe they are up a little since then but not the same...

also its really is hit and run from most members these days (im not saying i havent done it before but :X) I don't like it when people just ask for the translations. They could atleast say thank you to the person who posted the source... I mean its not like people actually get paid for updating the forum (if it was it would be the best job ever! but sadly no...)

@ShizukaSakura: regarding the campaign i think its more people saying lets do it. I want the DVD!!! lets make it happen!!! then they do nothing even though they said they would (*cough* FIFA members saying they would vote for England*cough*) .

@other people reading but didnt post and hates us now and also all the new members:

sorry. didnt mean to scare you. we are nice people... promise XD Everyone here was new at one stage. Kiki was such a noob at the start and now hes admin translating stuff (when he didnt know japanese 1 or 2 years ago) and actively providing for the community. We don't need everyone to be like that but saying thanks once in a while would be nice and just tell us a little about yourselves :D

aron may have been over the top but the basis is true. Brad mentioned it in his post about his room/museum. This place is for debate and well ranting i guess. Just my 2 cents.

Offline rustyGUITAR

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2010, 09:41:07 PM »
you know, I love this forum so much.... :(
I don't like the other forum, this much.
the user are friendly, and the admin too.
not like some, well, other forum that so strict and snob.

I tried to chat sometimes, but I hardly ever see someone online too...
so, I decide to offline as well. and there are problem about my internet connection.

I hardly check this forum, because now my national exam are up.
after I pass my exam, I promise to become more active in here.
I wanted to join YL collaboration, but lately there isn't.

and about the information of YUI, I have no good connection to search in many Japanese website.
so sorry I can't contribute any information... :(

I would love to be bond with you all.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 01:28:39 AM by rustyGUITAR »

Offline GC.

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2010, 01:19:19 AM »
To be honest I am losing interest in this forum and I know some other people are as well. I see it as being unfair to those that contribute a lot. They try making this place a better place for example the fansite thing last year only to be backfired with comments of dislike.
They don't have to do what they're doing right now, they can stop, end it right now but they don't, they carry on doing this because they love this community and don't want it to die. Even though we don't know it but they are doing a lot behind the scenes to keep this community running.
Those people that say their busy, I'm busy person myself and so are most people here. Over the 2 years I been here, my priorities have changed, things in life are getting important but I can still be active here. I manage my time well like when I have break, I would sometimes check the forum and post something or when I'm on the bus or waiting at the bus stop, I would do that. Before I sleep, I would check the forum. If you like doing something no matter what you will try and make time for it. Being busy is not a good enough excuse except if you are so busy that you don't even have time to sit down and eat then I'll let you off on this one XD
If you see things not being done, don't go and scream at the admins/mods instead be patient and wait or see if you do anything to help.

@rustyGUITAR: If you want to chat to someone, go to the YUI-Lover irc chat, theres bound to be someone in there.

"昨日を愛せるように今日を生きよう 明日も同じ気持ちでいたいから。"
"In order to love yesterday, let's live today without regrets. I want to live tomorrow with the same feeling as well."

Offline rustyGUITAR

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2010, 01:30:23 AM »
Quote from: "GC."
@rustyGUITAR: If you want to chat to someone, go to the YUI-Lover irc chat, theres bound to be someone in there.
yes, I mean YUI-Lover IRC chat.

when I online, I hardly see anyone talking.
so I'm kinda feel  :rolleye I dunno, alone?

Offline GC.

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2010, 01:43:01 AM »
They do talk its just that at times they're afk. If you enter it at the right time, you will get lost on what the're talking about XD
If you start talking, they will start talking to you. Don't be scared to strike up a conversation, they won't eat you alive in there :P

"昨日を愛せるように今日を生きよう 明日も同じ気持ちでいたいから。"
"In order to love yesterday, let's live today without regrets. I want to live tomorrow with the same feeling as well."

Offline Sevhenko Vytchkov

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2010, 02:52:38 AM »
Quote from: "aron94"
SERIOUSLY, YOU ALL THISS LEECHERS, CAN JUST GO AND DIE, AND JOIN OTHER FORUMS.
FAGGOTS!~

for being loyal to YUI. this is what i call good fans
Really? Really?
With that, you just launched yourself into fan dumb territory; your statement is invalidated.

And to think I once thought the site was populated solely by friendly and welcoming people. Oh, I was wrong.

Offline /\/\r.x

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2010, 10:58:09 AM »
Quote from: "Sevhenko Vytchkov"
FAGGOTS!~

Really? Really?
With that, you just launched yourself into fan dumb territory; your statement is invalidated.

And to think I once thought the site was populated solely by friendly and welcoming people. Oh, I was wrong.
Some people can only be pushed so far. I understand where he is coming from so I try not to judge because I've been there , working hard for something and having other people not contributing or paying attention.

As for the YUI-IRC chat , I try to check there everyday but usually everybody is AFK ( always). I try to start a convo because I hate when its silent xD but its like talking to a wall. lol
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 10:58:38 AM by /\/\r.x »

Offline aron94

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2010, 11:35:16 AM »
FAGGOTS!~

Really? Really?

If this site is populated by friendly and welcoming people, then might as well change it to Welcoming, friendly-lover forum?
Are you so dumb? This is a YUI-Lover forum. and yes, you can leech,as much as you want, but you dont ask or request things that really looks like the YUI-Lover mod team owe you, we are not robots, working 24/7, give us time, some people didnt even say thanks or what to the translator or source provider. I can tell you, we are alll friendly people here, is just that people are taking advantage of the kindness and friendliness here.
and i dont need you to tell me whether my statement is valid or invalid, you can keep it to yourself. so just shut up! thanks!
You can come and try, try making a activity and no one joins it, see how you feel.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 11:36:12 AM by aron94 »

Offline Kikino!

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2010, 12:02:56 PM »
Quote from: "Jam"
The first and foremost reason anyone visits here is to get their dose of the latest information about YUI. If this site cannot provide it, obviously we move on.
Well, all the information, translations, TV / web rips and even money spent on this site don't appear in the air by magic.

Some of us spend a lot of time trying to build this place (you have no idea how much time). Not because we get paid or fame or whatever. We do it because we love YUI.
Hoping that maybe some day YUI will feel curious and will take a look at the website and she will see a nice place full of people who loves her, sharing not only random comments but also their talents in tribute to her.

When we ask other members to make little contributions to this place or even asking things, like the DVD campaign, that would benefit all of us, they run away like escaping from a monster.

and when that happens, I FEEL LIKE SHIT.

Aron has all the right to be angry and he can yell all he wants. (Ok all that "die faggots" was a litle too much...maybe xD)
At least he's worried to make this forum a better place and not popping out of nowhere only when someone hurt their feelings.

Offline akuma_tsubasa

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2010, 01:24:26 PM »
that's kind of harsh to say why all CAPS LOCK ? :hee i get your point though

Offline Jam

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2010, 03:28:03 PM »
@Aron So now i am inhibited from sharing my thoughts because i do not have a 3-digit post count and considered a "new" member?

@kiki I do understand where Aron is coming from. I really appreciate all these information on YUI this site provides. Yes it may be irritating that sometimes, people may forget their thanks and be very demanding of translations. I do understand that time, effort and money was pumped just to sustain this site and you guys just want to make this site into a more conducive environment. However, isn't it a little mean and over generalized to just call us "leechers"? I do know that a majority of us do thank for downloads, translations, sources etc. Some of us may not have proved our usefulness to this site. Yes, we take information, yes we download, and it seems that we cannot contribute back but you wouldn't know for sure.

@Panda During YUI's one year hiatus, you saw a drastic drop in visits to the site. But this doesn't mean that the fans have "ran away". It's just that since YUI isn't active, they  know YUI isn't actively participating in the media so they take a break too. You can't say for sure that they have stopped idolizing YUI. It's like imposing some kind of rule that says if you don't visit YL.com, you don't like YUI. That's shallow. Also, what about the fans in Japan that are unaccounted for? Are they not "loyal" fans just because they didn't join and actively participate in YL?

Offline ShizukaSakura

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2010, 03:35:32 PM »
FAGGOTS!~

Really? Really?

Are you so dumb?
Very uncalled for. (I know it's not to me, but still.) ==
It's like your intentions are to insult us with such words.
We all know where you're coming from.

I shall keep my mouth shut until there is a reasonable time for me to speak about these things.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 03:36:27 PM by ShizukaSakura »

Offline /\/\r.x

"NO BONDING'
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2010, 03:56:29 PM »
Quote from: "ShizukaSakura"
I shall keep my mouth shut until there is a reasonable time for me to speak about these things.

At first I thought it was a line  :rolleye  .Can we get over this though ? We get it , your mad , lets move on.