Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ILY guitar score official  (Read 3252 times)

Offline MonkOfWar

ILY guitar score official
« on: June 18, 2010, 08:51:55 PM »
By popular request, I am pasting the scores which I have photocopied from my ILY scorebook into the start of a new thread. I have not included Reset's images from the first book which starts with Feel My Soul and ends with Winter Hot Music.

Note that I have only photocopied songs I plan to play or am currently banging my head trying to! Also, becoz the whole process of photocopying [at work!] the book, scanning it at home and uploading to Photo Bucket is long and tortuous, I will only be adding items bit by bit.

I will be randomly adding songs [especially if they take less pages] but arranging them in page order.

Of course, I encourage folks to buy the book if they are serious enough! If anyone can translate the commentaries, will be ever so grateful.

http://s760.photobucket.com/albums/xx247/Monk_of_War/Photos%20for%20embedding/I%20Loved%20Yesterday%20scorebook/

CHE.R.RY

Driving today

How crazy

It's all right

RUIDO

Thank you My teens

Umbrella - by YUI, not Rihanna

Highway chance

Happy Birthday to you you

Winding road

Why?

My Generation

Understand - added 20/12/11

LOVE & TRUTH

Jam

Namidairo

I wanna be...

Laugh Away

Find Me

No way

Daydreamer

Love is all

I will love you

We will go - added 20/12/11

OH YEAH

My friend - added 20/12/11

Am I wrong?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 08:40:07 AM by MonkOfWar »

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 10:03:06 AM »
Nice!!! what about winter hot music?? I love that song :please

Offline rustyGUITAR

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 02:54:12 PM »
I want My generation! ^^
thank you for scanning :D

Offline akuma_tsubasa

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 03:56:52 PM »
wow thanks so much for all your hardwork :good i really appreciate it

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 04:27:44 PM »
Quote from: "Kikino!"
Nice!!! what about winter hot music?? I love that song :please
Reset has already scanned Winter Hot Music, and you can see everything clearly becoz he was able to lay the book flat.

NEWLY ADDED TODAY in first thread window:

Driving Today
Thank you My teens
Namidairo
No way
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 10:22:53 PM by MonkOfWar »

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 10:50:36 AM »
orz sorry I didn't remember I have reset scans too :P

thank you for driving today!

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 06:45:50 PM »
Quote from: "Kikino!"
thank you for driving today!
You're welcome. Driving today is actually quite easy to play - although I haven't tried playing the piece as an arpeggio. So I stick with the chord rhythm.

Note, for folks trying to play Namidairo, the Bm7[11] chord that comes with the main chorus may be a bit hard becoz you have to lift off your left trigger finger to expose your high E string. I don't bother anymore, a regular Bm7 barre chord sounds almost the same.

As for Thank you My teens, there's a mean little F sharp diminished chord in the fourth bar after the section C marker, the only hard part about this really easy piece. You can defeat it by playing the A chord before the dim one with the same finger shape you would for a D chord. Transplant the same shape to the second, third and fourth strings as seen in the diagram. Use your thumb to hold down an F sharp on your low E string AND mute your A string.

You don't have to crush your left trigger finger against three strings just becoz the diagram makes it seem so!

Offline ShizukaSakura

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 07:22:30 PM »
Thank you so much! The official chords of Namidairo! :D

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 05:01:41 PM »
I have more photocopies of songs becoz I have big plans to learn them. Was gonna upload them but my home pc died on Thurs..... don't know if I can recover the data on the hard drive which has kicked the bucket!

Offline ShizukaSakura

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 05:03:24 PM »
Awww... hopefully you can recover it.

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 05:56:33 AM »
I've had my hard drive checked out by my work IT manager and its fine. I've even cleaned out six years of dirt from the computer's interior and it STILL doesn't work! I had a few good songs lined up for the next round of scans which I'm learning bit by bit : It's All Right, I wanna be..., and Jam.

NEW for 10th JULY:

Have added 'It's all right' and 'Jam' today. It's taken the whole morning to get printer drivers from Canon that go on my new Windows 7 PC. 'Jam' is the only song where YUI uses a sunburst Tele in an MV, a departure from the usual red one! And if it's sunburst 3, it's the same as mine!!!!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 01:21:02 AM by MonkOfWar »

Offline autumn_sky

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 11:15:07 AM »
wow, thank you so much!!!
can you upload some "I wanna be..." and "LOVE & TRUTH" next. that'll be awesome. ^_^
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 03:55:38 PM by autumn_sky »

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 11:21:24 PM »
I have 'I wanna be' but haven't photocopied L&T.... simply becoz I have no plans to play it right now!

Offline autumn_sky

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 03:14:17 PM »
thanks monkofwar! :)

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2010, 06:42:56 PM »
Someone was asking for Love and Truth, I've uploaded it even though I'm not planning on learning it..... [Great song, harsh to play!] Generous aren't I?